Tom, a member of the group, shows his support by using his sign. Way to go, Tom!
Palmer Businesses for a Palmer Casino endorses and supports Northeast Group’s announcement that they have retained Palmer’s “Architectural Insights” to prepare a streetscape design of the Thorndike-Shearer Street corridor.
Palmer Businesses for a Palmer Casino believes that this is a vital and important step for the development of key properties abutting and near the proposed Mohegan Sun resort casino at Exit 8. Palmer Businesses for a Palmer Casino is dedicated to support Mohegan Sun’s and Northeast Group’s plans to further business growth throughout Palmer.
Palmer Businesses for a Palmer Casino was formed specifically by greater Palmer business owners to support a proposed Palmer resort casino at Exit 8 in Palmer, Massachusetts. In response to the economic recession, which has devastated area businesses, we support, as do two of every three Palmer residents, a Palmer resort casino.
- We support the recent House of Representatives actions for resort casinos.
- We support the Senate’s upcoming actions on the casino issue.
- We urge our Senator Brewer as well as all Western Massachusetts Senators to support the vast majority of Palmer residents and the majority of Massachusetts residents on this issue.
- We urge our Western Massachusetts senators to include a Western Massachusetts casino designation as was originally contemplated by Governor Patrick.
- We stand ready to help with the upcoming town process.
Welcome to Palmer Businesses for a Palmer Casino. With time, this web site will be updated to include our press releases, news regarding Palmer and the proposed resort casino, and other issues affecting area businesses. We thank you for visiting and encourage you to return.